Mistakes happen, but they could mean expensive legal defense costs.
Professional Liability Insurance
If your client or customer thinks a mistake in your professional services caused a financial loss, they can sue you. Even if you didn't do anything wrong, your client can still sue your business if they believe you made a mistake. Without coverage, you'll have to pay expensive legal defense costs out of pocket. Professional liability insurance helps cover claims of:
- Breach of contract.
- Failure to render services.
- Significant financial loss.
- Omissions or errors.
- Certain professional standards upheld, or as defined in a contract.
- Your work did not meet these minimum standards.
- The plaintiff suffered damages.
- Your work caused these damages.
- Client expectations don't materialize.
- A clerical error causes delays in your work.
- Client holds you responsible for financial damages because your instructions were not adequate.
- Client doesn't get what they need on time due to interruptions in your supply chain.
Interested in an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost?
Need more commercial insurance coverages?
Workers' Comp Insurance | General Liability Insurance | Business Property Insurance
Business Income Insurance | Employment Practices Liability | Cyber Liability
Product Liability Insurance | Product Recall | Pollution Liability Insurance
Cargo Insurance | Directors and Officers Insurance | Fiduciary/Crime Insurance
Errors and Omissions Insurance | Professional Liability | Workplace Violence Liability
Commercial Auto | Excess | Bailee’s | Accounts Receivable | Professional Employer Solutions
Abuse and Molestation | Group Health | Key Man