- An employee hits a pedestrian while driving one of the business vehicles. The pedestrian requires medical treatment that results in large medical bills.
- You swerve off the road while driving to work in a company vehicle and take out a residential mailbox.
- An employee driving to work in a company vehicle hits another car and totals it.
Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?
- Owns, leases, or rents vehicles such as cars and trucks.
- Has employees who drive their own vehicles to conduct business.
- Has employees who operate leased, rented, or owned company vehicles.
What Vehicles Are Covered Under Commercial Auto Insurance?
Source: The Hartford http://www.the hartford.com “What Is Commercial Auto Insurance?“ https://www.thehartford.com/commercial-auto-insurance Accessed November 30, 2020.
© Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. This content is strictly for informational purposes and although experts have prepared it, the reader should not substitute this information for professional insurance advice. If you have any questions, please consult your insurance professional before acting on any information presented. Read more.